Benefits to Apartment Management
- Cleaner community
- Happier residents
- Frees your on-site staff from waste related chores
Trash: (Apartment residents only)
- 2 Bag Maximum - Each Bag Secured, Not Torn or Leaking
- 25 lbs Maximum Per Bag
Recyclables: (Apartment and Single Family Residents)
- Glass must be separated from the rest of recycling and should be placed in cardboard box or bag
- Cardboard needs to be broken down
- 25lbs max per bag of recyclables
- 2 bags maximum
- Use blue recycle bags. Available at:
Recycling Items Accepted:
- Aluminum / Tin
- Cardboard (boxes broken down)
- Glass (clear, brown, green)
- Press board (cereal & food boxes)
- Each ton of recycled paper can save 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, three cubic yards of landfill space, 4,000 kilowatts of energy and 7,000 gallons of water.
- Americans use more than 67 million tons of paper per year, or about 580 pounds per person per year.
- Making recycled paper instead of new paper uses 64 percent less energy and uses 58 percent less water.
- Every day Americans businesses generate enough paper to circle the earth 20 times.
Reasons to Recycle
- Recycling conserves our valuable natural resources
- Recycling saves energy
- Recycling promotes clean air and water
- Recycling saves landfill space
- Recycling can save money and create jobs